quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2013

Acessorios de Noivas...

Pretty shoes...could they possibly be missing anything?
Hoje,Exibo os Acessorios de Noivas,Bouquets,Sapatos,Joias e Acessorios de Cabelo,Tudo Com Lindas Joias Incrustadas!!!
Quem Não Quer Ser Princesa Por Um Dia?!
red velvet jewelled bridal bouquet
Jeweled Bracelet - Emily Riggs Bridal
AWESOME idea for wedding flowers! I wanted to have jewels in my bouquet, but both my florist & wedding planner said, "Absolutely not!" So I put them in on my own after I picked the bouquet up! Haha!...People are so weird about weddings...
Luxurious Wedding Style Report by Luxurious Wedding .com - International Bridal Luxury: Jewelled Bridal Shoes
Amazing #Jenny #Packham #Bridal #Bride #Wedding #Hair #Piece #Fascinator #jeweled #crystal
Rhinestone jeweled brooch bouquet
Bridal jewels tejani.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário